Do you have a phone system that helps you make money?
Article By: Al Schindler- Manager Client Services- Pain Point IT Solutions, Inc.
You have a business to run. Profits to increase. Employees to motivate. You don’t have time for a phone system that doesn’t help grow your business. If your phone system is holding you back, here are some points to keep in mind.
Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) is basically technology that allows you to make and receive calls over data networks.
Because VoIP technology uses the same ideas behind data networking, and allows the use of the same networks used by computers, voice traffic can also be routed through the Internet as well. Suddenly you can now dramatically reduce the cost of voice communications, as well as achieve creative combinations of both services to create new applications for use.
A cloud sourced PBX phone system offers a powerful set of enterprise-grade and productivity-enhancing features.
Here are some reasons why you may want to consider switching to a cloud sourced PBX system for your office communications:
• Control Everything. Want calls to get a live answer from a sales or support queue during office hours and hit an auto attendant after hours? Want to page all agents at once to save time and energy?
• Connect Everyone. The ability to page a group, transfer a call to someone’s voice mail, connect 10 people to a conference bridge, or listen to your messages on your smartphone are not only possible but simple.
• Connect Anywhere. Easy to install, plug your phone into your internet jack and connect to a full featured virtual PBX for all your phones.
• Collaborate Everywhere. Allows you to work from home, on the go, remotely, and—when it’s time for a break—not at all. Manage the system from any computer, and make calls from any desktop or mobile device.
• Costs Less. A small business or start-up now has access to a full-featured phone system that would previously have cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Hundreds of advanced features come standard, giving your customers an enterprise-quality experience.
We can assist you in designing a phone system that fits your business needs.